Stonebridge Roofing Contractors
Insurance Requiring Roof Replacement?
In light of the frequent hurricanes in Florida, insurance carriers are now leveraging historical data to determine roof lifespans more accurately. Using only that data, your home insurance carrier may be sending you a pre-emptive roof replacement notice. Insurance standards generally demand a minimum of five years of usable life on a roof before considering replacement. Consequently, even if an inspector estimates your roof can last another three years, your insurance company may require a replacement sooner.
A Roof Certification Assessment from Stonebridge may help extend the time requirement from your home insurance, saving you time and money. Our licensed experts will evaluate your roof’s condition and estimate its remaining lifespan. We will provide you with a comprehensive summary of your roof’s state, including any damage, necessary repairs, and related issues, accompanied by photographs. This document is then forwarded to your insurance agent for review and further instructions.
Benefits of Roof Certification:
- Enhanced Insurance Approval: A roof inspection certificate can help with smoother interactions with your insurance carrier, often leading to quicker approval processes with claims.
- Preventative Maintenance: Identify potential issues early, allowing for timely repairs that can extend the roof’s lifespan and prevent costly damage.
- Increased Property Value: A certified roof can increase a property’s market value and appeal to potential buyers by assuring them of the roof’s condition.
- Cost Savings: Early detection of roof problems can lead to significant cost savings by avoiding extensive repairs or complete roof replacements down the line.
- Peace of Mind: Homeowners gain peace of mind knowing their roof is in good condition, reducing worries about leaks, damages, or the need for unexpected repairs.